Tenant Services - eTenants
Technology plays a key role in Brandywine’s management efforts. eTenants, a web-based amenity program, offers all tenants and their employees value-added business and personal services such as a robust work order system, a complete guide to on-site and area amenities, and property-specific information. Our online resources provide the tools and guidance to assist new tenants with their move coordination, while continuing to serve as a one-stop reference for on-going tenant support.
On demand building services:
- Report routine maintenance requests and monitor request process through real-time status updates and reporting tools.
- Manage HVAC environments through a customized web interface including floor plan graphics, thermostat settings and after-hours schedules.
- Streamline visitor traffic through online scheduling tools and quicken the check-in and notification process.
- Avoid scheduling conflicts with direct access to view and schedule events for common building resources such as meeting rooms and freight elevators.
- Retrieve property-specific information such as building policies and operating procedures to assist with move coordination and on-going tenant support.
- Receive notification for building and community events such as emergency closures, maintenance updates, and building activities.
- Access a directory of key officials for your property and get to know your Brandywine management team.
Availability of modules will vary according to user access level and property set-up.