Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion begins at the top.
- Women and minorities represent 33% of our senior leadership team
Brandywine strongly encourages Senior Management to join the Boards of non-profit organizations.
Diversity is key at any forward-thinking, innovative company. We are proud to cultivate a culture of Diversity & Inclusion, which in turn, allows us to leverage a wide scope of perspectives and ideas.
- Minority and female officers represent 33% (29% in 2017)
- Female employees represent 39% (38% in 2017)
- Minority and female hiring represents 72% (new metric)
- Minorities companywide represent 19% (new metric)
- Veterans represent 5% (4% in 2017)
- Disabilities represent 2% (new metric)