1900 Market Street
Located at the corner of 19th & Market Streets, 1900 Market is in Philadelphia’s prime corporate and institutional corridor in the Central Business District. Originally built in 1981, 1900 Market has just recently gone through its second renovation in the last 35 years. Brandywine Realty Trust has invested $25 million into renovating the lobby, courtyard, and building common areas, providing our tenants with the high-quality occupancy they deserve. From a koi pond to porcelain ceramic tile to interior executive parking, 1900 Market possesses the exceptional elements that make it a Class A building.
- Soaring eight story glass atrium, filling lobby and tenant space with an abundance of natural light
- Column-free floor plates, providing maximum efficiency
- LEED Certified, and Energy Star rated.
- Centrally located along West Market Street in the heart of the Central Business District
- Regional rail from AMTRAK’s 30th Street Station or SEPTA’s Suburban Station
- Direct access to Trolley Line at 19th Market Streets
- 2 blocks from Rittenhouse Square, the city’s famed high-end restaurant and shopping district
- 3 blocks from Logan Square, the city’s renowned cultural district and home to some of the most prestigious museums in the country
- Outdoor recreation on the Schuylkill River Trail—and its recent addition, the Boardwalk—named the Best Urban Trail by USA Today
1900 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- 24/7 Security desks
- 14 space executive parking garage with direct access into building lobby
- 20,000 SF of high-end, ground floor retail space including Starbucks and TD Bank
- Scenic collaboration space with complimentary wifi available throughout the atrium
- WeWork—offering on-site flexible work spaces
We understand the profound impact that buildings have on people and the environment. That's why our properties are designed to leading healthy and sustainable building standards, delivering a multi-dimensional approach to wellness through a mix of enhanced air and water quality, inspired outdoor spaces, state-of-the-art building and mechanical systems, and more.