We are proud of our strong foundation, pioneering spirit, and thoughtful, strategic approach to real estate, which embodies the highest principles for environmental, social, and governance standards. Our approach uses the combined expertise of global and local partners, alongside our own industry leadership, to develop, own and operate exceptional buildings that serve as bridges to the surrounding communities.
The value in what we do,
lies in the difference we can make.
ESG Leadership & Recognition
The Brandywine Difference is defined by four core values that drive our culture and mission: quality, integrity, innovation, and community. A few recent examples that are representative of our commitment to our core values include:
- Committed to the CEO Action for Diversity and Inclusion initiative
- Extended our industry-leading ISS Governance Quality Score of 1 in 2020, representing the highest possible score and lowest shareholder risk
- Continued to maintain an A Rating from MSCI ESG Research LLC
- Recognized as the most committed building owner in the Philadelphia 2030 District partnership to achieve substantial reductions in energy and water use by the year 2030 Philly 2030 building commitment.
- Earned the Net Zero Travel Seal for making a commitment to Goodwings and offsetting emissions that come with business travel
Our thoughtful approach to real estate is about more than ROI.
We are guided by a deep-seated belief that our properties can positively impact people’s lives and enrich the local community. We live out our commitment by investing in community programs that engage local stakeholders and promote small and minority businesses, creating paths to family-sustaining jobs, volunteering our time and skills, and giving generously to local organizations. Within our walls, Brandywine fosters a culture that is empowering, respectful, and collaborative, enabling our people to reach their highest potential both professionally and personally.
Brandywine is committed to providing best-in-class building environments that are resource-efficient and emphasize the health and well-being of our employees, tenants, and visitors. Our environmental policies and best practices are designed to drive value through reducing operating costs, mitigating risk-exposure, and providing exceptional spaces for tenants.
Brandywine’s corporate governance platform is the bedrock for our sound decision-making.
Brandywine’s corporate governance platform is the bedrock for our sound decision-making. We demand accountability and transparency to promote the long-term interests of shareowners, strengthen Board and management decision-making visibility, and build public trust in the Company.
GRESB Public Disclosures