Boulders VII is a three-story, 75,000 square foot Class A office building with offering commanding lake views and dramatic common area finishes.
Convenient location with easy access to Midlothian Turnpike (Rt. 60), Powhite Parkway (Rt. 76) and Chippenham Parkway (Rt. 150).
7325 Beaufont Springs Drive
Richmond, VA 23225
- Patio terrace overlooking 10-acre lake
- Full-service café located in neighboring Boulders VIII
- Fitness center with locker rooms and showers in neighboring Boulders IV
- Ample, free parking for tenants and visitors
- Online tenant resource system
- First-class property management services provided by the dedicated team at Brandywine Realty Trust
- Minutes from Richmond International Airport and wide selection of shopping, restaurants and service amenities
- Conference facilities with Wi-Fi in neighboring Boulders IV and V
Conference Room in Boulders IV – located on 6th floor, seats 25, screen and Wi-Fi. Conference phone is 804-320-4090. Click here to access conference room guidelines.
Conference Room in Boulders V – located 1st floor, seats 16, screen/TV and Wi-Fi. Conference phone is 804-320-3506. Click here to access conference room guidelines.
Café in Boulders IV – 1st floor; open for breakfast and lunch
Café in Boulders V – 1st floor; open for breakfast and lunch
Exercise facility in Boulders IV – 1st floor. Click here to obtain gym waiver in order to gain access to this facility.
|Type||Floor||Suite||Sq. Ft.||Plan||Virtual Tour||Contact|
We understand the profound impact that buildings have on people and the environment. That's why our properties are designed to leading healthy and sustainable building standards, delivering a multi-dimensional approach to wellness through a mix of enhanced air and water quality, inspired outdoor spaces, state-of-the-art building and mechanical systems, and more.