Two Logan Square
In the Logan Square section of Philadelphia—widely-recognized as the arts and culture district of the city—a high-rise corporate campus is situated in the center of it all. One, Two and Three Logan Square rise above the neighborhood’s main thoroughfare—the Benjamin Franklin Parkway—which is home to world-renowned art institutions and famed sculptures. As the city has developed and expanded in recent years, Logan Square has simultaneously flourished into one concentrated, walkable area of restaurants, residential high-rises, upscale hotels and improved public green spaces. Already at an advantage through location, One, Two and Three Logan Square feature many amenities on-site for the convenience of its tenants.
Strategically located along the 18th Street Commercial Corridor and centrally located within a neighborhood of cultural attractions and revitalizing public green spaces including the Swann Memorial Fountain, Sister Cities Park and the Logan Square Plaza, Logan Square delights tenants and visitors alike.
- Immediate entrance to Ben Franklin Parkway, leading to I-676, I-76, I-95 and River Drives for cyclists and vehicles
- Half a block from access to SEPTA’s Suburban Station for mass transit
100 North 18th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Notable amenities include:
- Vue on 50 – state-of-the-art corporate and social meeting/conference and banquet/event space (50th floor) at Three Logan Square
- Logan Square Conference Center (26th floor) at One Logan Square
- Logan Square Fitness Center (49th floor) at Three Logan Square
- Access BEX (Brandywine Experience)
- Verdant outdoor plaza with animated water fountain, natural shade, and complimentary wifi
- Abundance of parking facilities with over 1,000 spaces available within a one block radius
- Distinguished building lobby with lounge seating
We understand the profound impact that buildings have on people and the environment. That's why our properties are designed to leading healthy and sustainable building standards, delivering a multi-dimensional approach to wellness through a mix of enhanced air and water quality, inspired outdoor spaces, state-of-the-art building and mechanical systems, and more.